Location: Ross on Wye | Closing date: 27th September 2021
Competitive Salary (DOE) + Pension
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5pm.
Quality Engineer required for a specialised manufacturer of construction products. The employer has a new facility and is looking to build a new team.
The successful Quality Engineer must have experience from any manufacturing background, those from FMCG will be at a slight advantage. You will have a sound knowledge of problem solving techniques and root cause analysis. You will have the ability to review, analyse faults and apply rectifications where required. You will have excellent interpersonal skills as you will liaise with a variety of managers and production staff. You will also have experience of preparing and completing internal audits. Any experience of External Quality, ERP systems or Lean Manufacturing techniques will be highly advantageous but not essential.
The Quality Engineer Role:
* Providing frontline quality support for manufacturing processes, ensuring quality standards are implemented, maintained and complaints are thoroughly investigated with root cause analysis.
* Identifying any potential trends in failure analysis and initiating recommended improvements and actions plans.
* Conducting investigations, root cause analysis, corrective action reports and preventative measures.
* Conduct process audits against quality system requirements.
* Participating in Lean improvement projects.
* Reporting any HSE concerns/accidents.
* Training other personnel in Quality and conformance related issues or equipment.