Location: Ross on Wye | Closing date: 27th September 2021
Competitive Salary (DOE) + Pension
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5pm.
Will move to shift pattern for example. double days, 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm rotating.
Production Shift Coordinator required for a specialised manufacturer of construction products. This large and stable employer has a brand new facility creating lots of opportunity for a progression and a long term career.
The Successful candidate will have previous coordination experience within a manufacturing, production or similar environment. You will be IT literate, including the use of Excel. You will need competent numerical and analytical skills.
The Production Shift Coordinator Role:
* Monitoring daily work. Identifying and analysing problems and introduce solutions.
* Coordination of the teams, managing their workstation in production.
* Deputise in the Production Leaders absence.
* Liaising between other departments to ensure delivery times are met.
* Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the other group to maximise utilisation of space designated for specific operations area.
* Scheduling production times and liaising with other departments to ensure efficient working.
The Successful Production Shift Coordinator:
* Will have previous coordination experience within a manufacturing, production or similar environment.
* Organisation and communication skills.
* You will be IT literate, including the use of Excel.
* You will need competent numerical and analytical skills.