Location: National role - must be willing to travel | Closing date: 05th November 2021
We are recruiting a National Key Account Director to contribute to the development and implementation of Xtratherm’s UK Sales Strategy. To provide strategic leadership and manage key account development. Manage and develop key relationships within large national and regional accounts to drive significant growth. Support the Regional Sales Directors and their sales teams to enable them to achieve their business objectives.
• Key Account Management. Proven large value contract negotiation experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive.
• Self-motivated and confident with a high level of initiative.
• Desire to assist the company achieve all goals and objectives. Target Driven.
• Analytical, customer focused and a team player.
• Proven ability to influence without authority within a team.
Vision and Leadership – together with the team set the direction for the sales function which is consistent with the strategic objectives of the business. Help define key touch points within the value chain, harness these and implement success tracking metrics.
Business Development – maintain an overview of business development opportunities through strong market intelligence. Ensure that Xtratherm remains at the forefront as an innovative
Insulation Manufacturer by developing opportunities for Technical Product sales.
Business Relationships and Opportunities – manage and nurture relationships within selected national and regional accounts and the senior decision-makers within these.
People and Values – work with your peers to develop, retain, and recognise the achievements of highly talented sales team members who associate with the culture of the Company and the development and implementation of the Sales strategy. Place health and safety and environmentally responsible behaviour at the top of the agenda and promote the highest standards of business ethics, wellbeing, and compliance with corporate requirements.
Key Tasks & Duties
• Work with the Director of UK Sales and Marketing to establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan driven by our 5-year growth plan.
• Meet sales margin targets by analysing monthly data, and initiating corrective actions required.
• Maintain and expand customer base by working with S&MD, RDs, and ASMs/BDMs; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
• Work with Director of UK Sales and Marketing to introduce new product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer
needs and trends; tracking competitors.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
• Organize and attend Xtratherm trade exhibitions and appropriate Xtratherm Sales Meetings.
• Provide Xtratherm Director of UK Sales and Marketing with all required reports in a timely/ accurate manner.