Location: Ross on Wye | Closing date: 27th September 2021
Competitive Salary (DOE) + Pension
Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 5pm.
Eventually moving to double days, 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm rotating.
Lab Technician required for a specialised manufacturer of construction products. The employer has a new facility and is looking to build a new team.
The Successful Lab Technician will have previous Quality Control experience ideally from a regulated environment. You will be IT literate, have excellent attention to detail and great communication skills.
The Lab Technician Role:
* Provide written reports and stock control documentation as required to the technical department.
* Responsible for goods inward duties, including tanker offloading, IBC handling and facer goods
* Responsible for stock takes in area.
* Update and maintain all ISO records.
* Carry out tests as required
* Test mould release dilution ratio weekly.
* Completion of all legal and internal company document requirements
* Assist in the carrying out of Safety, Environmental and Quality audits.
* Assisting the Technical Department in carrying out lab or line trials as required.
* You are responsible for preparing any samples as required.
* Play active part in development projects and improvements.
The Successful Lab Technician:
* You will have previous Quality Control experience ideally from a regulated environment.
* You will be IT literate, have excellent attention to detail and great communication skills.