Location: Yorkshire and North East | Closing date: 18th November 2022
As the Area Sales manager you will be responsible for maximising the sales of all Xtratherm’s products, by value, volume and margin. You’ll identify and close both core and technical product opportunities and provide added value to the manufacturer / stockist relationship by regularly back selling end user orders through your network.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish credibility and be decisive.
• Self-motivated and confident with a high level of initiative
• Results and target drive
• Desire to assist the company achieve all goals and objectives
• Analytical, customer focused, and a team player.
Key Tasks and Duties:
• Develop new and maintain existing, long term business relationships with end users (end users to include Main Contractors, House Builders and Developers, Sub Contractors such as Ground Workers, Bricklayers, Plasterers and Screeders and Roofing Contractors, amongst others).
• To develop and maintain the Call Plan Register of accounts
• To develop and maintain the Existing Customer List within (PSA) Project Sales Achiever
• Daily use of PSA as the vehicle to generate official quotations (CDQ)
• Daily completion of Journals (To record face to face activity) with PSA.
• Maintain a project pipeline to identify and close orders to be back sold through stockists.
• The delivery of new business through generated quotations to achieve an acceptable number by type by value per month.
• Uplift orders from end users and back sell through stockists to maximize stock leverage.
• Engage with Specification team to maximize technical product sales within geographical area.
• You must provide input into and present the agreed number of technical presentations (CPD’s) to target groups and achieve registered CPD presenter status.
• Obtain BOQ specifications for Xtratherm range of insulation products from Architects, Engineers, Housing Associations and others.
• Develop new and maintain long term existing stockist accounts, ensuring the availability and placement of all Xtratherm POS material, checking stock profiles and quantities, taking stock orders.
• Manage activities with stockists external sales teams
• Maximize all Xtratherm deliveries by filling off all part loads to meet delivery lead times and maintaining regular contact with the company logistics manager.
• You are responsible for key stockist, contractor and architect account management
• Attend all (Where appropriate) Xtratherm UK & Regional Sales Meetings